It is a multi herbal formula modified from 12 ingredients, including Polygoni Multiflori Radix Praeparata, Cuscutae Semen, Lycii Fructus, Psoraleae Fructus, Achyranthis Bidentatae Radix, Those Chinese herbs support kidney health and strengthen the kidneys to restore colour and thickness to thin, greying hair. It is produced with sophisticated and proprietary production and manufactured in Hong Kong.
Polygoni Multiflori Radix Praeparata : nourishing liver, replenish the vital essence and blood, blacken hair and beard
Cuscutae Semen : invigorate the liver and kidney
Lycii Fructus : nourishing liver and kidney
Psoraleae Fructus : warm kidney and activate yang
Achyranthis Bidentatae Radix : invigorate the liver and the kidney
Polygoni Multiflori Radix Praeparata, Poria, Angelicae Sinensis Radix, Lycii Fructus, Cuscutae Semen, Psoraleae Fructus, Achyranthis Bidentatae Radix, Chuanxiong Rhizoma, Paeoniae Radix Alba, Rehmanniae Radix, Chaenomelis Fructus, Notopterygii Rhizoma Et Radix.
Directions and Dosage:
Take 4 tablets each time with water, 2-3 times daily. (or as directed by physician.)
Each Box 1 bottle, each bottle 100 tablets, each tablet 0.2g.
Containing Radix Polygoni Multiflori
1.Contra-indicated in those suffering from liver or kidney malfunction.
2. Contra-indicated in pregnant women.
3. Not recommended for patients with known personal history of liver injury from this product or ingredients in this formula.
Containing Radix Polygoni Multiflori (For internal and external application)
1. Biochemical parameters of liver function should be monitored while on use. Stop using the medicine and seek medical consultation promptly if abnormalities are found in the biochemical parameters of liver function, or clinical symptoms possibly related to liver injury such as fatigue, loss of appetite, sick of eating greasy food, nausea, dark urine, yellow eyes and yellow discoloration of the skin are observed, or aggravation of previous abnormalities in biochemical examination of liver and clinical symptoms of liver injury.
2. Use strictly in accordance with the method of usage and dosage. Avoid overdose or prolonged use.
3. Used with caution in the elderly, people with abnormalities in the biochemical parameters of liver function and patients with history of liver disease.
4. Breast-feeding women should either choose to discontinue breast-feeding while this product is on use or stop using this product.
5. Used with caution in children as systematic research data on the safe use of this medicine in children is not available.
6. Used with caution in patients with known family history of liver injury from this product or ingredients in this formula.
7. Should avoid using this product concurrently with other medicines that may cause hepatotoxicity.